It should be possible to find out what is going on solely from the TBR web site.
However, the group maintains several public resources to provide members and non-members with information about the group's public events, and they are listed below:
- The TBR website is the main source of information about the group. It displays a copy of the group's walks programme, and information about forthcoming public events.
- The TBR walks list on the Ramblers Walks site contains the definitive copy of the group's walks programme.
- The TBR Facebook page contains information about forthcoming walks and other public events.
- The TBR Twitter feed also contains information about forthcoming walks and other public events.
The group also provides members with additional information:
- TBR members have access to the members' only sections of the TBR web site, containing information about social events, weekends away and holidays.
- TBR members receive weekly emails containing information about forthcoming walks and social events. They also receive less frequent emails about weekends away and holidays.
- TBR members have access to the TBR Facebook group. This is mainly for sharing photos of walks and making lift-sharing arrangements with other members, but some members do create events on Facebook to remind people about activities they are organising. However, the use of the TBR Facebook group as the sole medium for organising events is prohibited and members are not required to have a Facebook account.